A fantastic sewing project for beginners. Fast, easy, and requires very little fabric. These chic sunglasses cases can of course be customized with any combination of fabrics and buttons. An ideal opportunity to recycle fabric and buttons! You could use a Velcro closure as well. Diane is absolutely right, (as well as clever), the possibilities are endless! Make a handbag to match?! These cases would be great gifts too.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New