A fantastic sewing project for beginners. Fast, easy, and requires very little fabric. These chic sunglasses cases can of course be customized with any combination of fabrics and buttons. An ideal opportunity to recycle fabric and buttons! You could use a Velcro closure as well. Diane is absolutely right, (as well as clever), the possibilities are endless! Make a handbag to match?! These cases would be great gifts too.
[block]1[/block]Get the Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New