A beginner level sewing pattern download from Cleverwoppet to make these fabric Woppet Buckets to store things at home, workplace, studio, classroom, or anywhere you want to use them. The Woppet Bucket is great for storing needlework projects, toys, notions, crayons, found treasures, etc and would make a nice housewarming gift. This PDF pattern offers ten pages of step-by-step sewing instruction, drawings, and color photos to sew this fabric storage bucket. Finished dimensions: length 7.5″ height 7.5″ width 4″. You are welcome to sew and sell your Woppet Buckets, please credit Cleverwoppet.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New