A beginner level sewing pattern download from Cleverwoppet to make these fabric Woppet Buckets to store things at home, workplace, studio, classroom, or anywhere you want to use them. The Woppet Bucket is great for storing needlework projects, toys, notions, crayons, found treasures, etc and would make a nice housewarming gift. This PDF pattern offers ten pages of step-by-step sewing instruction, drawings, and color photos to sew this fabric storage bucket. Finished dimensions: length 7.5″ height 7.5″ width 4″. You are welcome to sew and sell your Woppet Buckets, please credit Cleverwoppet.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5