A beginner level sewing pattern download from Cleverwoppet to make these fabric Woppet Buckets to store things at home, workplace, studio, classroom, or anywhere you want to use them. The Woppet Bucket is great for storing needlework projects, toys, notions, crayons, found treasures, etc and would make a nice housewarming gift. This PDF pattern offers ten pages of step-by-step sewing instruction, drawings, and color photos to sew this fabric storage bucket. Finished dimensions: length 7.5″ height 7.5″ width 4″. You are welcome to sew and sell your Woppet Buckets, please credit Cleverwoppet.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas