A Pattern Download from She Quilts A Lot
The Pretty Zippy pouch sewing pattern from Peta Peace of She Quilts A Lot makes two sweet little zippered pouches with just one fat-eighth of your chosen fabric print and one fat quarter of solid fabric print (plus some other sewing supplies). This pouch is quick to sew as a practical and pretty gift that will hold a phone. The best part about this sewing project is that you don’t need a piping foot, the entire pattern can be completed with a 1/4″ foot when following the simple directions that are also included with this pattern download. Small: 4″ x 6-1/2″; Large: 4-3/4″ x 6-1/2″.
More pouch patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas