This is an easy and fun bag to sew with two inside pockets. This handbag design by Jamie Kalvestran was inspired by the Yin-Yang symbol. I really like the hand and machine quilting that was done on this particular bag highlighting the fabric designs. This bag was constructed using fabric designed by Audrey Jeanne Roberts for StudioE Fabrics called Nature-ology. The finished Yin Yang handbag measures approximately 11″ wide x 16″ high x 5″ deep. No additional hardware needed! This is an advanced beginner sewing level pattern.
More awesome bag projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5