Starlight Diverging is a paper piecing pattern to make a 10 inch x 10 inch quilt block. There is a color sheet attached to this pattern for you to test your color palette on. It is perfect for stand-alone projects such as a wall hanging or a bag. It could, of course, just as easily can be incorporated into a larger quilt.
There are two more patterns in this set –
- Starlight Converging
- A New Star
These three patterns are available as a set called Rainbow Star. You could use the set for a larger quilt, a wall hanging or a table runner. The pattern for this paper pieced quilt block is made and tested. It is in color and clearly numbered. A diagram is also provided in the pattern. The finished block measures 10 inches x 10 inches. Basic instructions for paper piecing are not included in the pattern.
More quilt block patterns featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5