A Free Sewing Tutorial from that darn kat
Here is a little tutorial to show you how *that darn kat* makes her quilted wallets. There are quite a few tutorials out there for little card cases or zipper pouch wallets, but she prefers the traditional “a place for everything” wallet. This wallet has eight credit card slots, two pockets for bills/receipts, and a double-snap closure. Check it out!
More beautiful wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5