This free video tutorial from Fierce Kittenz Studio will explain and demonstrate how to create bag straps with vinyl used on one side and the other side with fabric to reduce bulk. You will need some fabric print, a soft vinyl, and some double-faced basting tape, or FabrikTac Glue, and some Wonder Clips if you have them.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More bag-making techniques and tips:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas