For Stacy Schlyer the best part about Valentine’s Day is giving those she loves custom sewn treat bags filled with goodies. This year, Stacy is sewing everyone a Valentine treat bag, each created with heart shaped cut-outs. These Valentine treat bags are perfect for filling with gift cards, candy, or a mini plush toy. This free sewing project is fat-quarter friendly and stitches together quickly. Easily sew a Valentine treat bag for all your friends and family this year with Stacy’s free tutorial!
? More Valentine’s Projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas