Sewn from drop cloth canvas and whimsical red cotton gingham. These sweet pouches are completely washable. Jaime Costiglio of “That’s My Letter” who produced this free sewing tutorial AND sewed up these pouches to show us, sent a bunch to school with her daughter to give out on Valentine’s Day during her classroom party.
- 1 – canvas drop cloth (10″ x 6″)
- 1 – medium fusible interfacing (10″ x 6″)
- 2 – lining fabric (5″ x 6″)
- 1 – 5″ red zipper
- heart applique cut out (free pattern here)
- ribbon for zipper pull
More fun pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯