Sewn from drop cloth canvas and whimsical red cotton gingham. These sweet pouches are completely washable. Jaime Costiglio of “That’s My Letter” who produced this free sewing tutorial AND sewed up these pouches to show us, sent a bunch to school with her daughter to give out on Valentine’s Day during her classroom party.
- 1 – canvas drop cloth (10″ x 6″)
- 1 – medium fusible interfacing (10″ x 6″)
- 2 – lining fabric (5″ x 6″)
- 1 – 5″ red zipper
- heart applique cut out (free pattern here)
- ribbon for zipper pull
More fun pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas