Jill Shepherd of Creating My Way to Success came up with this clever method of re-using denim waistbands along the top edges of her tote bags. You will need a pair of used jeans, printed fabric for the outer bag and fabric for the lining. Jill shares her steps to creating this tote bag from beginning to end.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5