A free sewing tutorial from Jo Leichte at We All Sew
A free sewing tutorial from Jo Leichte at We All Sew demonstrating how to sew a quick and easy quilted flat iron pouch for travel using a sweatshirt sleeve. Upcycling a quilted garment to sew this pouch saves time, money, and it’s an eco-friendly sewing project!
More beauty-related sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5