A very detailed sewing tutorial that brings this triple zipped pouch come together beautifully. Don’t be afraid of the zippers. Installing a zipper is so much easier than you would think if you have never put one in before. This pouch would make an excellent addition to your accessories collection if you sew it using fabrics used with another purse you’ve sewn to make a matching set. Give it a try! You can do it!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5