Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama shares her awesome free sewing DIY for this whimsical Halloween trick-or-treat tote! This is a “super-simple” PDF pattern to print at home. Lindsay estimates that you’ll have your bag sewn in about an hour. The fabric used in the sample above is called Witch Hazel by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs.
- 3/4 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining fabric
- 3/4 yard fusible fleece
- 1 yard cotton webbing
- 14″ ribbon or trim such as ric-rac
- Wash Away Wonder Tape
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas