This is a PDF sewing pattern from Hold It Right There Bags to sew a tri-fold wallet with an asymmetrical zippered flap that opens wide. Inside you will stitch 16 card slots and two slip pockets to store your coupons, checkbook, credit cards, and cash. Slide a pen inside the handy elastic loop. The compact design closes shut with a magnetic snap. This wallet measures 5″ high when closed. 14″ high when opened, and 7.5″ across. We really loved the zippered pocket for coins sewn into the flap closure.
More wallet patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5