Sew your own tablet tote for carrying your iPad Mini, Nook, Kindle, Nexus 7 or other seven inch tablet. Quilting gives it some padded protection. Pockets on the side flaps give you room to store a stylus or pen, a small notepad, as well as business cards, credit cards, or bit of cash. Holds a lot, but not too big and bulky. These totes are the perfect sewing project to practice your free-motion quilting skills. With three different styles to choose from, an optional outer flap, long or short handles, or no handle at all, you can fully customize this bag designed by TulipSquare.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas