A PDF sewing pattern from Hold it Right There Bags to stitch this compact and convertible bag. The McPherson Square Tri-fold Pocketbook holds plenty, and lets you find whatever you need in a snap. The McPherson Square features include; a zippered front flap with instructions for your choice of either a single or double magnetic snap closure, rear zipper flush pocket option, cross-body or wristlet strap with swivel clip for securing keys, interior additional zippered pocket, an eight-slot card pocket with slip pocket, two smartphone pockets with snap tab closure, 29 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions with full-color photos and illustrations, patterns for both fabric and interfacing pieces, and the cutting charts with dimensions for using a rotary cutter and cutting mat. Once completed this bag measures approximately 7.5” high x 7.5” wide when it is closed, 19.75″ high x 7.5″ wide when it is open.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas