A Free Sewing Tutorial from Fabric Mutt
We totally loved this particular sewing project from the Fabric Mutt for this large folding travel clutch to store your phone, maps, directions, documents, and more inside. A simple tab/flap closure with a strip of hook and loop tape keeps everything inside. Students could use this to carry and organize homework, correspondence, notepads, maybe a smaller tablet? Two thumbs up! So functional!
- 1 yard of fabric in one or more prints, or contrasting colors – you decide
- fusible batting
- fusible interfacing
- 15.5″ of sew-in hook and loop tape
- fabric glue stick (optional but helpful)
- coordinating thread
More sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas