A PDF sewing pattern to show you how to sew a modern version of a classic train case. With a vintage-style shape, but a more practical travel bag for the way we travel today, the train case maintains it’s shape with layers of fusible interfacing, interior pockets, and interior binding. This train case can also be folded to fit inside your luggage or bag for portability. The size of this classy travel bag finished is 7” tall and 6” x 9” wide with four interior pockets. Materials required are quilting fabric, fusible interfacing such as Pellon 931TD, 20″+ zipper, cotton batting, and a heavy duty sewing machine needle. Check for sew and sell details.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5