The Joiku Tote pattern is by JoiKu Handmade and is to sew this beautiful bag. The pattern download includes pattern pieces and simple step-by-step instructions, including helpful pictures. The finished Joiku bag is a nice size measuring: 16” wide (40 cm), 11 ½ ” (29 cm) tall and 3 ½ ” (9 cm) deep. Sewing skill level required: advanced beginner/intermediate. TIP: When you print this pattern, remember to select “actual size” from the size options. Love the bold floral fabric used here!
exterior: 60” (150 cm) wide mid-weight cotton fabric ¾ yd (0,7 m)
interior: 60” (150 cm) wide light-weight fabric ½ yd (0,5 m)
fusible materials: 35” (90 cm) wide fusible interfacing ¾ (0,69 m)
35” (90 cm) wide fusible fleece ½ yd (0,45 m)
Go to JoiKu Handmade to Get the Pattern
More beautiful bag projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5