A Free PDF from Red Hen Fabrics
- one fat quarter of fabric
- one 4-inch embroidery hoop — inside ring only
- lightweight cardboard piece large enough to cut two 4-inch circles
- lightweight fleece or batting for 4-inch circle
- rotary cutter or scissors
Visit www.redhenfabrics.com for more sewing and quilting inspiration!
More projects for the sewing room:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas