A Free Sewing DIY by sciencediva
Simply snap this shoulder bag together in an alternate way to transform it into a different style! Sciencediva was tired of carrying her knitting projects and supplies in plastic bags and wanted to design a versatile bag that she could adjust with whatever knitting project was at hand. She posted a free DIY to share sew you can make one too!
- 2 18″ fabric squares
- 1 yard length for the strap
- 2 1.5″ rings
- 3 snaps
- leather scraps
- fabric scraps for embellishments
- 1 large button
- hair elastics
More Project Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯