The Tori Tote Bag Pattern from Merge Bags makes a generously-sized tote that is ideal for a day at the mall, a day trip, or a day on the beach in the sun. Tori has an easy design for a beginner sewer due to the variations and options this pattern offers. Easy to follow tutorial and plenty of pictures. The Tori Tote is a fully lined bag with an interior zippered pocket, and smartphone pockets. Nine total pockets on the inside. This bag is designed with a inside size adjuster with clips that enable you to reduce the top width of the bag.
Left undone and you have a larger tote bag. This bag closes with a magnetic snap closure. The Tori Tote Bag bottom has a removable insert that provides a firm base. This base can be removed so Tori bag folds flat when not in use. Tori is an easy bag to sew with a professional look.
– 18″ top width x 12″ height x 6″ depth (12″ bottom width)
– 24″ shoulder straps in length and 1.5″ in width
– magnetic snap closure
– four 6″ x 6″ inside slip pockets
– four 3″ x 6″ inside slip pockets
– 7″ x 5″ inside zippered pocket
More designer tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas