+ Learn the Basic Macrame Square Knot!
The free Teardrop Purse macrame pattern is an advanced pattern to help you learn important macrame skills such as adding cords and creating symmetry. This handbag‘s name comes from the fact that the straps form a teardrop shape. Important: This project is challenging, so is not suitable for beginners. The finished size is approximately 12 inches wide x 18 inches tall, which includes the handles.
Basic Macrame Square Knot
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5