The Sweetie shoulder bag sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas lets us create a very stylish bag in a nice size to carry as your everyday bag. With lots of pockets to keep your belongings organized, both the front and back have a small slip pocket for phone, keys, glasses, etc. The sweet curved top zipper opens to the main compartment, which have four slip pockets, one pen pocket and one zipper pocket. Eight pockets in total to keep your items organized. The bag bottom, strap connector(s), and the top edge of the exterior slip pockets as well as shoulder straps can be made in fabric or faux leather/vinyl. Sewn Ideas offers the sewing instructions are for both types. You can have shoulder straps and an optional cross-body strap, so you can carry it over the shoulder or cross-body style, to carry “hands-free”. Instructions for a removable sturdy bottom and purse feet are also included. The Sweetie Bag is fully lined with no exposed seams. Approximate finished size: 11″ (28 cm) wide 11″ (28 cm) tall x 3.5″ (9 cm) deep. You can sew and sell this bag!
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas