Love hexagons but don’t like to piece them? This is the project for you. Create this stained glass-style tote bag with fusible appliqué, machine stitching and no set-in seams! This bag measures 15″ x 15″ x 5″ excluding handles, once completed. A button-loop closure is easy to sew and use every day. This bag would look stunning using batik fabrics!
More Hexi Sewing Projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas