This pattern from Sew Fearless is designed for an adventurous, experienced sewer. Someone who has sewn a few tote bags and purses, but is bored with the same old’ same old. This project uses zippers, curved seams, piping, and loads of layers. Not to worry, though, there are 16 pages of directions and color photos to guide you along the way. This fully lined suitcase is made of sturdy canvas and designed with rigid sides that maintain shape in use. Finished, it measures 16 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 5 inches deep. Just the right size for a pint-sized superhero trip to grandma’s, or for Wonderwoman‘s night away.
Cottage Industry License: Purchasing this pattern, and following the terms and conditions included within it, permits you to make Sidekick Suitcases for sale.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas