The Scrappy Sack digital sewing pattern from Fishsticks Designs is to sew a spacious patchwork bag with plenty of pockets both inside and out to help you stay organized. Instructions are included for both a cross-body length strap and shoulder bag length strap. The Scrappy Sack measures 13-1/2″ x 14″ x 4″ once completed. A simple button and loop closure at the top keeps everything inside. A casual patchwork bag to carry everyday.
- 3/4 yard for interior bag (lining)
- 3/4 yard of three fabrics plus 1/2 yard of one fabric for bag exterior and strap – or use scraps from your stash for the outer and strap pieces
- 3/4 yard of three fabrics plus 1/2 yard of one fabric for bag exterior
- 3/4 yard of three fabrics plus 1/2 yard of one fabric for bag interior and strap – or use scraps from your stash
More scrappy bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯