This free reversible tote sewing tutorial by Palak of Make it Handmade shows us how to construct a quick reversible tote.
The Tulika Tote Bag was inspired by Palak’s sister-in-law who came to stay with her for a weekend, just prior to a business trip. Palak’s sister-in-law expresses a vibrant sense of style for the weekend, but still put together a very professional look before she headed into the office Monday morning with this gorgeous tote bag. Such a versatile design! Using the modern floral back and white fabric on one side for her work day, and then the bag converts into a chic shoulder bag for the office. It also quickly changes into a hands-free cross-body bag. Check out the free sewing tutorial to see how Palak created and sewed the Tulika Tote together and sew one up for yourself!
More reversible bags to sew:
- Reversible Pixie Handbag
- The “Marie” Reversible Clutch Bag
- Beginner’s Reversible Sling Bag
- Reversible Sling Bag
- Reversible Knotted-top Sling Bag
- Reversible Mini-Messenger Bag
- Sweetbriar’s Reversible Tote
- Flower Power Reversible Handbag →
- Reversible Household Storage Basket
- Convertible Reversible 4-in-1 Bag
- Reversible Drawstring Strawberry Bag
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas