Do you love sewing, cross-stitch, or embroidery with friends, but can’t manage the supplies you need to bring? The Sew Together Bag designed by Sew Demented is a very useful little bag and ideal for needlework supplies. The Sew Together Bag pattern includes three zippered pockets, four open pockets, a handy pincushion, and a great little needle landing. All of this is smartly held together by a zipper that forms two handles! Cool! This awesome sewing supply storage bag will easily store your 8″ scissors, a rotary cutter, marking pens, seam ripper, extra needles, floss, thread, embroidery snips, and much more. The Sew Together Bag would be a lovely bag to sew for anyone who loves to do hand embroidery and takes it with them wherever they go! You will be pleasantly surprised to see how much stuff this unique and practical project supply bag holds.
More project bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas