A digital sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas
Keep your makeup and brushes organized, when you out with a On-The-Go Cosmetic Bag that you sew with a digital sewing pattern by Sewn Ideas. A compact size makes it the ideal everyday and travel companion. This bag is meant to carry just the essentials. The On-The-Go Cosmetic Bag features a built-in brush holder with a flap to protect your brushes. Both are lined with clear vinyl for easy cleaning, just wipe with a napkin, paper towel or a damp cloth. This bag accommodates cosmetic brushes measuring from 5″ to 8″ (13 cm to 21 cm). There is also a clear expandable zipper pocket, allowing you a view of your makeup. The On-The-Go Cosmetic Bag closes with D-rings or a quick release buckle. Instructions for both are included with this sew and sell pattern. The bags in the sample photo above were sewn with Tula Pink’s Pinkerville Enlightenment Daydream fabric.
Finished approximate size:
- closed: 9″ wide x 6″ high x 1″ deep (23 cm wide x 15.5 cm high x 2.5 cm deep)
- open: 16″ x 9″ (41 cm x 23 cm)
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5