A Sew and Sell PDF Sewing Pattern from Imazzpatterns
Miss Sarah is a compact clutch purse designed for carrying cosmetics and small personal belongings. The front pocket features a flap closure and can store tissues or business cards. The zippered compartment is secure and large enough for your phone and compact powder. Add extra pockets if you wish to make the clutch more organized, the instructions are given in the appendix. The pattern comes in two sizes; regular and small. The smaller clutch can be used as coin pouch. Little girls will definitely love this clutch purse! Finished measurements: regular bag measures 6″ high (15 cm) x 9″ wide (23 cm), the small bag measures 5″ high x 7″ wide. A fabulous pattern for mixing fabric prints!
The following four bag construction techniques are explained in this pattern:
- ¼ yard of cotton for main fabric / exterior – linen or 100% cotton fabric is perfect.
- ¼ yard lining
- ¼ yard of fusible interfacing
- 1 magnetic snap button (18 mm) or any other type of button of your choice
- 1 small decorative button
- 1 zipper – at least 8 inches ( if the zipper is longer, shorten it )
- 1 d-ring ( optional )
- 1 swivel hook
More clutch purse sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas