A PDF Sewing Pattern from I Am Luna Sol
The Matsuri Bag converts from a crossbody bag to a backpack with the help of some simple hardware. The Matsuri Bag, designed by Felice Regina with versatility, adaptability, and ease of use as must-haves. A detachable, adjustable strap and hardware allows you to convert the cross-body bag to a backpack. Gathered side pockets provide easy access to keys or a water bottle. This PDF sewing pattern includes 13 pages which some must be taped together to create the full size pattern piece. This backpack measures 12″ x 11″ x 4″ once completed. A great backpack bag to sew and use for the spring and summer months ahead.
More sewing patterns like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5