I thought this was such a *smart* looking tote. You could take this bag to the park, or to the office. Amy Gibson of “Stitchery Dickory Dock” guides you through the process of sewing up this bag within one of Craftsy’s nifty online workshops that are much like a “sew-along”.
Keep all your personal electronics snug and cozy inside this swanky little zip sleeve – perfectly sized for an iPad, smart phone, and iPod! Or use the pockets for cash, credit cards, business cards, gum, or whatever your heart desires. A fabulous gift idea! Once you learn how easy it is, you’ll be whipping up cute zip pouches like hot cakes for all your friends and family…
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5