A Sewing Pattern from Sallie Tomato
This sewing pattern from Sallie Tomato was designed to store plastic storage boxes for organizing hobby supplies such as beads, sewing machine feet, fishing tackle, small toys, and more! You can also use it as an insulated lunch bag or small cooler, by adding a layer of Insul-Bright. This is a practical and well-designed bag for active lifestyles. Perfect for the baseball and soccer field, the beach, or a day trip to the cabin. This multi-purpose bag design features handles, front and back slip pockets, side pockets with flap closure, zippered pocket, zippered top closure, and adjustable strap. The Hudson finishes measuring 12″ wide, 8″ high, and 8″ deep.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas