The Good Luck Star may look difficult, but it really is easier to create, than you might think. The PDF pattern contains all the pieces needed to complete a 12″ block. Included in the pattern you will find a color placement chart, a coloring page to design your own variation of this star, all the foundation templates needed for completion. Each template is clearly marked with fabric and sewing lines. Also included are fabric cutting templates for each section to take all the guesswork out of just how big a piece to cut. Basic foundation paper piecing instructions are also included. Download the pattern, have some fun and make this truly stunning quilt block. Make one or make many. This block is suitable for framing when completed. Make a quilted tote bag using this block!
More quilt block patterns featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5