Learn how to sew a very functional vehicle seat storage bag with Jenny Garland
This sewing tutorial by Jenny Garland demonstrates how to sew a very functional vehicle seat “Diddy” bag. You can use it as a litter bag or as a toy/activity bag. The interior of this storage bag is sewn out of laminated cotton fabric, but of course you could make this bag with wipe-clean surface such as oilcloth, vinyl, or a marine-grade acrylic canvas. If you have a rotary cutter and would like some free tips on how to change as well as sharpen your blades, scroll down to the video below to hear from Fons & Porter.
How to Change and Sharpen your Rotary Cutter Blades:
More accessories to sew for your vehicle:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5