by Sew Sweetness and Workroom Social
The Aragon Bag PDF sewing pattern is rated as an intermediate-level pattern by the designer, Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness, and although it was meant for the new mommy as a diaper bag, it would also make a gorgeous gym bag or a multi-purpose carry-all bag! The exterior of the Aragon bag features two elasticized pockets, one on each end. A snap-close pocket, and a back zippered pocket are also available. Within the interior, there are four more elasticized pockets as well as a zippered pocket. The bag is finished using bias tape on the lining side, so there is no hand sewing necessary!
How to Prevent Puckering With Your Sewing Machine – with Jennifer Wiese
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas