The All Well Bucket Bag Pattern is a digital sewing epattern to stitch a minimalist’s bucket bag with convertible straps. The bag is finished unlined with two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. This simple bucket-style bag is intended to be sewn from a heavyweight non-stretch woven fabric, such as a sturdy canvas, denim, etc. The All Well Bucket Bag is intended to be a fun sewing project for sewers of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. This epattern includes the sewing instructions to construct the bag in two sizes as well as two strap configurations. The convertible straps provide four unique variations of the bag! A wonderful bag for summer adventures.
More convertible bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas