A PDF Pattern by PieceByNumber
A tessellation is a design where a shape (like this cute paper pieced fish) can be repeated and interlocked like a puzzle, with no spaces between the shapes. This pattern will show you how to make a quilt of any size covered in these little fish. A great design for using up lots of colorful scraps!
More paper piecing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5