by Sew Christine
(The Take Me Away Bag posted here before is no longer available.)
With this PDF sewing pattern by SewChristine you can sew a gorgeous weekend or overnight travel bag. You could sew this bag using wipe clean, durable oilcloth, as well as decorator cotton, vinyl, or printed canvas. Just about any heavy fabric could be used. Recycle some wool or tweed suiting? The leather handles give it a professionally constructed look.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5