A Free Tutorial from My So-Called Crafty Life
Ashlee from My So-Called Crafty Life explains that her absolute-favorite things to do is create beautiful upcycled bags and totes. Recently Ashlee has been experimenting with patchwork projects using vintage scrap fabrics. With vintage scrap fabric from linens, sheets, feed sacks, tablecloths, as well as aprons and smocks, Ashlee got busy and ended up with a sweet-as-candy patchwork bag with fresh colors for the season. She cautions that this sewing project is time consuming due to the patchwork, but assures us that this one-of-a-kind tote bag will be worth it! Gather your fabric scraps and follow Ashlee’s free sewing DIY to see how easy it is to stitch one of these fresh patchwork totes together!
More patchwork projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5