A free sewing tutorial and printable pattern from Cherie of You & Mie
A free sewing tutorial and printable pattern from Cherie of You & Mie demonstrating how to sew this zippered watermelon wristlet / clutch purse for summer! The fabric showcased with this project is some fun and easy-to-stitch felt.
You will need:
- green felt (two 9″ x 12″ sheets)
- pink or red felt (1 9″ x 12″ sheet)
- white felt (1 9″ x 12″ sheet)
- black felt (9″ x 12″ OR scraps for your watermelon seeds)
- 8″ zipper (a 7″ – 9″ zipper will work fine)
- coordinating thread (black, white and matching your zipper)
More projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas