A digital pattern by Heidi Emmett to make a fun quilted patchwork backpack for summer. This backpack has an inner pocket made from strips of fabric attached to the batting and backing to make those seams even stronger. This bag has a cinched closure. You will need some grommets and bungee cording for straps. Or you can add webbing, or make custom coordinated straps that suit a specific style. An intermediate sewing project.
More fun projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas