This lucky St. Patrick’s Day-themed quilted table runner from AhhhQuilting is a fun way to add a little green to any decor! Raw edge applique makes this a fun, fast, and easy quilting project! Finished table runner size: 12″ x 42″.
• 1/2 yard white solid cotton fabric
• 1/4 yard black solid cotton fabric
• Assorted green cotton fabric scraps (largest piece should be at least 9″ x 9″)
• 1/8 yard or scraps of a metallic gold fabric
• 1/2 – 2/3 yard backing fabric
• 1/4 yard binding fabric
• quilt batting – 18″ x 48″
• 1 yard lightweight paper-backed fusible web (Pellon 805)
More St. Patrick’s Day projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas