How cute is this?! The Patchsmith did such a fab job on this pattern design! As winter finally draws to an end (please?) the first signs of spring appear. Spring flowers poke through the soil and all through the countryside young lambs follow close behind their mothers. This mug rug with its Folk Art sheep, will remind you of the joys of spring whether it is supporting your tea and cake or hanging as a little piece of wall art above your worktable…
Using quick fuse applique this pattern, like all Patchsmith patterns, comes with colour diagrams, clear instructions and full size applique sheet. Add a touch of folksy comfort to your home with another charming pattern from the Patchsmith. Size before quilting 9.5″ x 5″
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5