Updated: These fabric buckets are fun to sew and use. The best thing about these simple storage buckets is that they will collapse to save space when you do not need them. Great for camping, the car, the bathroom, kitchen, or your sewing room! I would store fabric scraps in these buckets and make each bucket using a color indicative of the color of scrap inside! Sew these with colorful fabric prints, vinyl, oilcloth, clear vinyl, canvas, rip-stop, denim, whatever you decide works for you. Have fun sewing these!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas