This little “lucky” pouch has a top full-width opening that snaps, or flexes, open and closed and is made with a piece of recycled metal measuring tape. Christie from Sparkles of Sunshine will show you just how easy it is to sew your own with her free sewing tutorial linked below!
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- tape measure
- fabric in two lucky coordinating colors/patterns
- scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- sewing machine
- coordinating thread
- painters tape
More pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas