A Free Sewing Tutorial from Professor Pincushion
A free sewing video tutorial from the amazing Professor Pincushion to create a simple bottle tote. An excellent scrap busting project as well as an ideal hostess or holiday gift for anyone to carry any type of bottle. This versatile bag design is also superb for carrying baby bottles, and the bag is a sweet gift for new parents, or, for sports or yoga enthusiasts to carry water bottles. Customize with fabric prints, embroidery or applique? Sew with wipe-clean oilcloth or laminated cotton? Insulate and pad with fusible fleece if you see fit. Sewing a diaper bag? Add this bottle bag in a coordinating fabric and attach it to the interior of the diaper bag with a lobster clip to keep the bottle bag upright and handy.
Watch Professor Pincushion‘s free video tutorial:
More featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas