A sew and sell PDF pattern to stitch a vintage inspired 1930’s era wide brim flapper-style hat with contrasting band from Kallie Designs. A simple sewing project with only three pattern pieces. Accent your vintage-style flapper hat with a fun fabric flower, a large vintage button, a brooch, or a slide buckle. The wide brim can be slightly turned up at the front or back. Sew beautiful 1930’s style hats with this pattern all year round.
More projects like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5