This PDF sewing pattern from Flosstyle offers every sewer at any skill level the freedom to create the wallet they want with the features that suit the carrying needs, time available, supplies and sewing skills. Begin with a basic wallet project, and add options as you are comfortable with your sewing machine. This wallet design affords a slim profile that is not too bulky to sew on a standard sewing machine. The EZ-Wrap wallets can be crafted without hardware. A magnetic snap and/or twist lock are optional! Lots of options to include or leave out making this a versatile, unique and fun to sew wallet project.
More wallet projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas